Mythen Keep (Ars Magica 5)
I view the political landscape on a kind of three-teir level. At is simplest are the laws of the coveanant (like a mayor), followed by the more expansive laws of the covenant’s tribunal (like state / county laws), and reaching its peak with the Code of the Order of Hermes itself (national laws). This scale will move upon its own as the game progresses, with the Storyguide dropping story seed ‘breadcrumbs’ here and there for the players to follow, if they wish.
1. No interest in law-based games or intrigue.
2. Covenant charter established.
3. Roll-play covenant (annual) gatherings to discuss resource allocation.
4. Covenant interacts with a Quaesitor.
5. Covenant visits the tribual on a regular basis.
6. Covenant is activly involved in setting tribunal laws and voting on issues.
7. Covenant houses the tribunals Senior Quaesitor.
8. Covenant members visit the Grand Tribunal.
9. Covenant sends a voting represntitive to the Grand Tribunal.
10. Covenant directly involved in the Grand Tribunal and setting of peripheral codes.