Mythen Keep (Ars Magica 5)
This is a straight-up sliding scale of interactions with the mundane populace. Note that the Order of Hermes Code of laws specifies that there may be no interference with mundanes. What this boils down to is that a magi cannot interact with mundanes in such a way that might bring ruin to another member of the Order.
For the purposes of this game (at least in writing it), I’ve assumed the interaction to be a ‘4’ (some magi will be a ‘3’, others might be a ‘5’).
1. Zero interaction.
2. Interaction handled only through an agent / intermediary.
3. Has occasional dealings with members of the mortal populace.
4. Walks ‘among’ the mortal populace.
5. Has a shop or service integrated in a local urban center.
6. Has influence over a local urban center’s governance.
7. Has influence over a local nobleman.
8. Magi is a nobleman who may gain audience with the regional ruler.
9. Has influence over a regional ruler.
10. Magi is a ruler of a mundane region, sets laws, decides regional issues, collects taxes.